Summer is the perfect time to embrace boho style. Floaty tops and bold prints make boho an easy to wear summer trend.
Here at La Redoute we’ve got a whole host of boho treats to see you through the warmer months. This trend is perfect for the festival season, so we’ve picked out our top 10 wearable pieces:
1. The Skort – Some would say a little easier to wear than a short skirt, a lot less adjusting to do.
2. The Playsuit – This is a piece which will add an instant injection of style, with the minimal effort.
3. The Trousers – Perfect for evenings out, team them with a plainer top to let the trousers do the talking.
4. The Dress – The epitome of boho chic, this embroidered dress is THE festival dress. Team with some ankle boots and a floppy hat for the full look.
5. The Blouse – The peasant blouse is a great piece for everyday wear, perfect for pairing with jeans and some flat shoes.
6. The Skirt – This flowing skirt is typical of the boho trend, the intricate detailing along the bottom adds interest without going over the top .
7. The Jeans – It’s no secret the flared jean is back and the boho trend is all about embracing eras passed. Team these with a lace blouse and chunky wedges for the perfect after work drinks look.
8. The Top – You could team this lace number with your flared jeans, easy to wear and really feminine.
9. The Bag – You can even embrace boho with your accessories, much bolder than the past boho trend this season its all about embracing colour.
10. The Shoes – Espadrilles are the go to shoe for perfect boho style. You can wear these with any of the above. These look great on and have the added bonus of being amazingly comfy.